- T: (0)20 7464 8820
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
His landmark deals include:
• KKR’s $1.7bn take private of Willis
• Led team on c$1.6bn EV offer by Achilles for Brit Insurance NV
• Advice to Metro Bank (the UK’s first high street Bank in over 100 years) on its launch capital raising
• A number of Lloyd’s related transactions, including the £164m acquisition by Canopius of Omega, the £113m private equity backed MBO of Cathedral Capital and the £350m sale of Limit to QBE amongst a number of others
• Mutualisation of shareholder estates through sale transactions at Irish Life & Permanent and Axa’s Irish life business
Andrew is a graduate of Oxford University where he read Classics.
Andrew has over 35 years corporate finance experience, ranging from mergers and acquisitions advice to equity and debt financing across a number of jurisdictions. Prior to 2002, he built and led HSBC’s Financial Institutions team.
He co-founded West Hill Corporate Finance in 2003.