- T: (0)20 3440 7558
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark’s experience at West Hill includes:
• £2.1m EIS equity round for Humio, a leading cyber security and big data analytics software business. Leading US VC, Accel Partners, subsequently invested $9m in Humio at a 284% premium to the West Hill Offer.
• £5.7m equity funding for Tiller, an algorithm based ROBO advisor platform that has superior functionality to market incumbents and caters to professional investors.
• £2.8m EIS equity raise for Datamaran, the developer of the first fully automated big data analytics software of its type with 50 blue chip customers and backed by high profile investors.
• £5.1m EIS capital raise for Wavetouch, a patented optical touchscreen technology that has greater functionality and is cheaper to manufacture than comparable products.
Mark leads the venture capital investment team at West Hill, having co-founded the Company in 2013 alongside Robert Caie and David Hollidge.
Over 13 years Mark has facilitated very significant direct investment into a portfolio of over 40 businesses, and has overseen multiple funding rounds that have contributed to the growth and success of a selection of innovative and highly scalable technologies.